Panjab University, Chandigarh, Punjab, invited applications from eligible candidates for Panjab University Common Entrance Test 2012. The entrance test is being conducted for admission into the following undergraduate (UG) courses in several constituent colleges of the University, offered in the upcoming session 2012.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Panjab University Common Entrance Test and counseling, to be conducted by the University.
Apply for Panjab University Common Entrance Test
Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed Panjab University Common Entrance Test online application form by logging onto the University’s official website. In addition, for applying online, one can click on the direct link Here . For more details regarding eligibility, admission and application procedure, applicants are requested to visit the aforementioned official website of the University.
Note : Application Fee for Panjab University Common Entrance Test (CET) 2012 is Rs 1800 (for General Candidates) and Rs 900 (for SC/ST candidates)
Date of Issue of Application Form
Online Registration starts from : March 21, 2012
- Last date of submission of online Application Form : April 24, 2012 (up to 5.00 pm)
- Date of Exam : May 27, 2012
- BA LLB (Hons.) 5 years Integrated Course
- B Com LLB (Hons.) 5 years Integrated Course
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharm)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Studies (BDS)
- Bachelor Degree of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Science (B Sc) (Hons School) in Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Science B Sc (Hons School) in Biophysics
- Bachelor of Science (B Sc) (Hons School) in Botany
- Bachelor of Science (B Sc) (Hons School) in Microbiology
- Bachelor of Science (B Sc) (Hons School) in Zoology
- Bachelor of Science (B Sc) (Hons School) in Anthropology
- Bachelor of Science (B Sc) (Hons School) in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science (B Sc) (Hons School) in Geology
- Bachelor of Science (B Sc) (Hons School) in Physics
- Bachelor of Science (B Sc) (Hons School) in Physics & Electronics
- Bachelor of Science (B Sc) (Hons School) in Biochemistry
- Bachelor of Science (B Sc) (Hons School) in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science (B Sc) (Hons School) in Mathematics & Computing
About Panjab University
The University has been incorporated for the purpose, among others, of making provision for imparting education in Arts, Letters, Science and the learned professions and of furthering advancement of learning, the prosecution of original research, with power to appoint University Professors, Readers and Lecturers, to hold and manage educational endowments, to erect, equip and maintain University colleges, libraries, laboratories and museums, to making regulations relating to the residence and conduct of students and to do all such acts as tend to promote study and research.
Panjab University has a long tradition of pursuing excellence in teaching and research in science and technology, humanities, social sciences, performing arts and sports. The University supports excellence and innovation in academic programmes. Promotes excellence in research, scholarship and teaching and is committed to attracting and supporting the best students and recruiting faculty who excel at teaching and research.
For more than a century, it has served various societal needs with distinction. The glorious traditions of the University established during the period of more than 129 years of its long service to the nation and since its inception in 1882 at Lahore (now in Pakistan), are a source of inspiration for the present generation of faculty members and students.
Panjab University Common Entrance Test
Incoming search terms for the article:
- admission in bsc physics 2012-2013 in punjab
- bsc admission form punjab university